Bone-in ribeye steakslices
6 garlic cloves
3 chili peppers
30g of scallion
20ml of vinegar
- Place the steak on the cutting board and dry the meat with parchment paper.
- Season the steak with some black pepper, salt, and olive oil.
- Heat the frypan with butter and add steak to cook. Flip twice, until a deep golden crust begins to form on both sides of the steak, about 1 minute in total.
- Remove the steak from the pan and reduce heat to medium-low. Then add 50g of butter, 2 garlic cloves, and rosemary and stir-fry them.
- Place back the steak into the pan and continually baste butter onto the steak to form a deeper golden crust.
- Flip steak and repeat then remove the steak from the pan.
- Transfer steak onto a cutting board and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Add 50ml olive oil, 20ml vinegar, 3 chili pepper, dried oregano, 4 garlic cloves, an appropriate amount of salt, and black pepper straight into the chopping bowl. Then chop them with a hand blender.
- Pour the sauce over the steak and serve.