Pistachio Chiffon Cake
Hit 1egg+2egg yolk into the blow and add 30g sugar, mix well,2 separated egg whites chill for later use
Add sifted almond flour 30g and pistachio paste 30g , whisk together
Add sifted low-gluten flour 40g and mix it just until combined
Get the chilled 2 egg whites
Total sugar 40g , add 1/3 each time ,beat until you reach stiff peaks.
Add about 1/2 cup of the egg whites and stir them completely into the batter.
365 ℉ for 7mins and let cold
- Melt 80g white chocolate on the hot water
Add pistachio paste 60g into the chocolate butter and mix together
Whipping Cream 300g with pistachio butter , beat until stiff peaks form.
Assembly and decoration
- Cut the strawberries into 4pcsevenly
- Cut out the cake with a mold
- Spread the pistachio cream
- Put a layer of strawberries and fill the gaps in the strawberries with pistachio cream
- Spread the cream
- Put the cake again
- Spread a layer of cream on the cake
- Decorate with strawberry