July 30, 2021
Omelette in a Hole
1 red bell pepper
1 green bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
- Pile two toast slices on the cutting board.
- Cut out the center of the toast slices, leaving the bread crust.
- Crack 3 eggs in a large bowl, then add the diced red, green, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, and black pepper. Whisk them evenly.
- Melt the butter in the fry pan at medium heat.
- Place the toast crust in the pan and pour the mixture liquid into the hole of the crusts.
- Add some grated mozzarella cheese to the mixture, then cover with cheese slices.
- Pour the mixture again on the cheese slices, cover with the cut-out center of the toast, and press tightly.
- Flip and cook for several minutes.