4ml vanilla extract
10g instant coffee granules
200ml boiled water
210g mascarpone cheese
200ml heavy cream
- Add 1 egg yolks, 10g of sugar, 7g corn starch, 4ml vanilla extract, and 110ml milk into a large bowl and beat on medium speed with electric mixers. Then steam them over the oven in the pan.
- Remove the steamed custard and stir with an egg whisk. Set aside to cool slightly..
- Add 10g instant coffee granules, 200ml water, and 20g sugar in a medium bowl to make espresso coffee.
- Using an electric mixer, beat 210g mascarpone, 30g sugar, 200ml heavy cream together with the custard until it forms stiff peaks.
- Dip the ladyfingers into the coffee and arrange them at the bottom of the dish.
- Add a layer with whipped cream and then add another layer of ladyfingers.
- Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with cocoa powder or chocolate shavings.