August 06, 2021
No-Bake Pan-fried Cheese Pizza
Grated mozzarella cheese
1 Chicken thigh
1 Red bell pepper
1 Green bell pepper
- Dice the toast slices and put them into a large bowl.
- Crack 2 eggs into another bowl and whisk with a hand mixer.
- Pour the egg mixture into the diced toast.
- Melt the butter at medium heat in the frying pan.
- Add the diced toast into the pan in order.
- Turn off the heat and spread the pizza sauce on the diced toast evenly.
- Then add grated mozzarella cheese, shredded onions, corn kernel, cooked chicken thigh, shredded bell peppers, and diced pineapples.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese again.
- Cover the lid and cook at low heat until the cheese melts.
- Dust with dried Parsley and black pepper and remove the pizza immediately.
- Slice into pieces and serve!