1 toast slice (2cm in thickness)
- In a large bowl, whisk together 15g chocolate and 60g boiled milk until the chocolate melts.
- Add 15g espresso and crack an egg into the bowl. Mix them well.
- Dunk the slice of bread into the mixture, covering completely on both sides.
- Place the melted butter on the baking tray. Then put the toast slice on the baking tray.
- Bake the toast in the oven at 190°F for 7 minutes.
- Whisk the separated egg whites in another bowl and add the sugar gradually (in 3 times would be better)while beating. Add the rum in the last time when you add the sugar.
- Beat until the stiff peaks form.
- Remove the slice from heat and spread the cream on the slice evenly.
- Cut a hole out of the center of each bread slice and add an egg yolk into the hole.
- Put the slice into the oven and bake at 140°F for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with some fruits and serve with a cup of espresso.