60g 72% dark chocolate
30g low-gluten flour
1. 55g butter, 60g 72% dark chocolate melt over double-boiler and stir well.
2. Knock 2 eggs and 20g sugar at another bowl, beat with an electric mixer.
3. Sift in 30g low-gluten flour and mix well.
4. Pour the melted chocolate into the batter and stir well.
5. Pour into the baking bowl and bake in 400℉ for 10mins.
6. Pour the prepared nuts into a chopper and chop.
7. The baked cake is decorated with chocolate batter,cocoa power, and chopped nuts.
8. Finally put a rosemary to decorate.
Best devices for this recipe:
AIR FRYER OVEN