200g of cream
1. Put strawberries mulberries and Sticky yogurt in the mixer.
2. Turn them into red smoothie with hand blender.
3. Put 200g of cream into another bowl. Add 30g sugar for three times, whip the cream until stand with a hand mixer.
4. Pour the smoothie into the cream.
5. Stir them into res mixture and pour them into a container.
6. Do the same steps to the mango and passion fruit smoothie into whipped cream.
7.Stir them into yellow mixture and pour them into a container.
8.Pour the cantaloupe smoothie into whipped cream.
9.Stir them into green mixture and pour them into a container.
10.Freeze them in the refrigerator for over six hours.
11.Make it into a ball with a ice cream scoop.Spread some minced badams. Decorate with a mint leaf.
Best devices for this recipe: