Brioche Bread or Thick Bread
500g chicken breast
2tbsp of light soy sauce
1tbsp of dark soy sauce
1tbsp of oyster sauce
1tbsp of honey
- Slice the bread yet keep the bottom attaching.
- Crack 3 eggs and add 20ml of milk in a large bowl. Whisk them well.
- Melt 20g of butter at medium heat and toast both sides of the bread.
- Remove the bread from the pan. Then add 1 egg into the pan and make scrambled eggs.
- In another bowl, mix the chick breast together with 2tbsp of light soy sauce, 1tbsp of dark soy sauce, 1tbsp of oyster sauce, and 1tbsp of honey. Set aside to marinade.
- Fry the chicken breast until golden brown with a frying pan and add some water to cook through.
- Use the food chopper to chop the coriander.
- Add cheese slice, scrambled eggs, chicken breast, sliced ham into the toast. Sprinkle with some chopped coriander and drizzle the sweet salad dressing and tomato sauce on top.
- Serve immediately!