25g milk powder
5ml vanilla essence
Red food coloring
Nuts (almond, cashew nut and pistachio)
- Add 80 ml of milk and 30g of sugar into a bowl and whisk them together until the sugar dissolve.
- Cut off the crust of the toast slice.
- Dunk the slice into the milk for 3 or 4 seconds then press it gently.
- In a separate bowl, add 15g of butter, 25g of milk powder, 15g of sugar, 15ml of milk, 5ml of vanilla essence, and whisk them until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Add a drop of red food coloring into the mixture and mix them well.
- Mash the nuts with hand blender.
- Spread the toast slice with the creamy mixture and dust with the mashed nuts.
- Roll the toast slice and seal the slice edges with the mixture.
- Coat the rolls with the coconut flakes and dish up.