2 Chicken drumsticks
1 tbsp of cooking Wine
1 tbsp of oyster sauce
1 tbsp of vinegar
- Place 2 chicken drumsticks into the saucepan with water. Then add chopped scallions, ginger, and cooking wine. Turn on the heat.
- When the water boils, remove the drumsticks from the saucepan to a bowl with cold water.
- Shred the drumsticks with your hands.
- In a large bowl, add the shredded chicken and then 1tbsp of minced garlic, 1 tbsp of chopped red pepper, 1 tbsp of coriander, 4 lemon slices, 2tbsp of soy sauce, 1tbsp of oyster sauce, 1tbsp of vinegar, and 1 tbsp of hot oil.
- Peel and slice the avocado.
- Put the slice in the toaster and top with the mashed avocado and shredded chicken.
- Serve immediately!