September 03, 2021
Avocado Sandwich with Shrimps
- Crack 4 eggs into a large bowl and mix them well.
- Cut one slice of bread in half.
- Mash the avocado with a fork. Then squeeze some lemon juice into the mashed avocado.
- In a medium pan, heat oil. Add shrimps to the pan and remove the shrimps when they are well-cooked.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and add the toast slices.
- Flip the toast when the eggs are well cooked.
- Place some cheese slices, lettuce, then add the tomato sauce and salad dressing.
- Carefully fold the toast with eggs in half with a spatula.
- Top with the mashed avocado and cooked shrimp. Add dressing and tomato sauce again.
- Eat with your hands, or get a knife and fork! Bon Appetit ya'll!