Ⅰ. What are cooking appliances? Are there many types of cooking appliances?
The development of stoves has played a very important role in history. From the perspective of the development of human history, the efficiency of energy utilization is an important symbol of the development of human civilization. In modern civilization, large-scale boilers were used to smelt industrial raw materials such as steel, which were also developed on the basis of primitive stoves. The working people in ancient times continuously improved stoves in practice, so that people's efficiency in using fire can be greatly improved. Simply put, cooking appliances refer to utensils used for cooking. The types of cooking appliances have become very rich after undergoing so many changes.
Ⅱ. What are the types of cooking appliances?
1. The types of cooking appliances include kitchen blender mixer, which can crush the food to the smallest possible state in a very short time, showing the texture of particles.
2. The types of cooking appliances include casserole, which is a pot made of clay and sand and added with a layer of glaze. The shape is smooth and modern, bright and hygienic. It is generally used for making soup. The casserole has small pores and is less resistant to high temperature with large pot mouth and fast heat dissipation.
3. There are porcelain pots for cooking appliances. The temperature rises slowly when heating, so that the food can be heated evenly and fully, and it will be more shiny when cooked. It can be kept warm and braised.
4. The types of cooking appliances include earthenware pots, which are made entirely of clay. They have a rough texture and simple shape. They are common in Hong Kong, Macao and Guangdong. Common earthenware pots can be stewed, boiled, and braised. The terracotta pot has large pores and high temperature resistance. In addition, the pot opening is small, heat dissipation is slow, and the simmering time is shorter.
5. The types of cooking appliances include woks which are mainly used for frying food, but they can also be used for other different cooking methods such as steaming, stewing, and frying. The wok is the main cooking tool in China and Southeast Asia. Of course, there are also electric pressure cookers, electric cookers, and so on.